Daily Short List #1
1. The Real Lessons From Twitter (post) – Tony Stubblebine
2. StartupLessonsLearned (blog) – Eric Ries, cofounder of IMVU
3. Pearls Before Breakfast (post / video) – Gene Weingarten
4. What causes success? / The Pmarca Guide to Startups, part 4: The only thing that matters (post) – Marc Andreessen
5. How to develop your customers like you develop your product (post) – Venture Hacks
The features that mattered were defined by social interactions, and each user had their own customized set of features based on the social interactions that were important to them.
If we do not have a moment to stop and listen to one of the best musicians in the world playing the best music ever written, how many other things are we missing?
And so you start to wonder — what correlates the most to success — team, product, or market? Or, more bluntly, what causes success? And, for those of us who are students of startup failure — what’s most dangerous: a bad team, a weak product, or a poor market?
In a startup no facts exist inside the building, only opinions.
– Steve Blank